Egypt Pomegranate (M)
The fruit, about the size of an apple, bears many seeds, each within a fleshy crimson seed coating, enclosed in a tough yellowish to deep red rind. Pomegranates are either eaten fresh or used for grenadine syrup, in which the juice of the acid fruit pulp is the chief ingredient.
- Origin : Egypt
- Color : Skin: Red Flesh: shiny red with spongy white wall where arils are attached
- Nutrition: Very rich in Fiber, Protein, Vitamin C and K, Folate and Potassium
- Skin not edible
- Sensation : Sweet and juicy
- Storage: Room temperature or Refrigerate
- How to eat: Cut the crown, open the fruit and extract the arils to enjoy the pomegranate.
What is in the order?
- 3 Pcs x Egypt Sweet Pomegranate (M)