Japan Shine Muscat Grape
Shine Muscat have an oval to oblong shape. The grape’s skin is taut, smooth and glossy with green colour, while the flesh is soft, semi crisp and aromatic. Japanese Shine Muscat have high sugar content and are known for their sweet, floral flavour with apricot, mandarin, honey and musky nuances.
- Origin : Japan
- Variety : Muscat Grape
- Color : Green
- Nutrition : Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Fiber, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium
- Skin is edible
- Sensation : The flesh is soft, sweet and aromatic
- Storage : Refrigerate (Unwashed Muscat Grape can be kept up to one week)
- How to eat : Can be eaten with or without the skin. Also can be tossed into fruit bowls or used as topping for desserts.
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x Japan Okayama Shine Muscat Grape [800G/Pack]