Australia White Peach
Peaches are low in acidity, which allows for their natural sweetness. Their skin is fuzzy and creamy white colored with and pink red strip. At maturity and at room temperature the fruits release a sweet flavour and aroma. Like yellow flesh peaches, red or pink tonus of the skin varies for each variety.
White peaches have a much more delicate texture and flavor. They have a sweet white or pale yellow interior with a skin color varying from yellow to red. They usually arrive in the market when they are still firm and crunchy, when it ripens, it tends to become softer and juicier.
- Origin : Australia
- Color : Skin: Red with yellow strips Flesh: White
- Nutrition: Great Source of Vitamin A and C, Magnesium, Calcium, Copper, Phosphorus and Iron.
- Sweetness / Sourness: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation: Soft when you touch it, with a fragrance that resembles floral aroma. It has a smooth fibreless texture as well as sweet and juicy content when it’s ripe.
- Storage: Room temp: Out of direct sunlight to soften it Refrigerate: Once ripe for longer shelf life
- How to eat:
Peeling White peaches will enhance their flavor. They are wonderful fresh out of hand or sliced up in fruit or vegetable salads, pies, flans or cakes.
Peaches are a fantastic any-time snack.