Australia Zespri Gold Kiwi (XL)
What is in the order?
Zespri Gold has set the benchmark for gold kiwifruit globally. Gold kiwi has bronze toned with smooth & hairless skin. Its usually taste sweet and tropical with similarity taste of pineapple/mango. Its oval in shape & the stem ended with a blunted point.
- Origin : Australia
- Size (cm) : 7cm ( Height) / 5.3cm ( Diameter)
- Weight (gram) : 140g +/-
- Color : Gold ( Bronze)
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★★☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Seeded (edible)
- Skin edible ( but most did not consume it)
- Sensation After taste like eating pineapple mango, perfect blend between sweet & mild sourish
- Storage: Refrigerate, consume before fruits turn soft ( overripe)