China Gold Tangerine (450g/Pack)
These gold tangerines from China are small in size, similar to a golf ball. The fruit’s rind is bright, light orange in color that fits tightly around the flesh. Its thin skin is easy to peel away. The inner of the fruit is composed of 10 to 12 juicy segments and the flesh is very sweet. The tangerines are an excellent source of vitamin C, and contains good levels of vitamins A and B
- Origin : China
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 4.2cm / Length: 3cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 36g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Bright Orange / Flesh: Orange
- Nutrition: Excellent source of vitamin C, and contains high levels of vitamins A and B
- Sweetness ★★★★☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation: Very sweet and juicy
- Storage: Room temperature or Refrigerate. Ps: Keep mandarins away from high temperatures and dampness.
- Best ate condition: Peel of easily the skin, break apart the fruit with your hands to enjoy the segments or eat it one shot.
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x China Gold Tangerine (450g/Pack)
- 2 Pack x China Gold Tangerine (450g/Pack)