Cherries are actually classified as a type of fruit called a drupe, or also known as stone fruits. Stone Fruits consist of thin skin, a fleshy body, a hard stone and an inner seed.
- Origin : Turkiye
- Color : Blackish-red
- Nutrition : High in Vitamin C, Potassium, Fiber, Vitamin B, Manganese, Copper, Magnesium and Vitamin K
- Taste : Sweet sour
- Skin is edible and has seeds in the center
- How to eat : Wash the fruit and enjoy! Also can be add in any sweet and savory recipes.
- Caution : May cause adverse effects in some people due to its high oxalate content. Anyone with kidney problems should limit their consumption.
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x Turkiye Cherry [250G/Pack]