Egypt Orange Navel (L)
This Orange Navel is big in size. This variety of Orange has a pebbled and smooth skin that clings to the pulp. The “Navel” trademark at its end of budding is because of a genetic mutation. It flesh is sweet and juicy without seed.
- Origin : Egypt
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 8.2cm / Length: 9.2cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 316g (Average)
- Color : Orange
- Nutrition: Low in calories but high in fiber, potassium and vitamin C
- Sweetness ★★★★☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: Very sweet and juicy
- Storage: Room temperature or Refrigerate
What is in the Order?