Egypt Strawberry (250g/Pack)
This fruit is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, generally known as strawberries. It is cultivated everywhere in this world for its fruit. The fruit is very demanded and appreciated for its sweetness, bright red color, characteristic aroma and juicy texture. It is widely consumed in big quantities, either fresh or in prepared foods as, juice, ice creams, pies, chocolates and milkshakes.
This strawberry is straight coming from Egypt, it is sized from medium to large, it is elongated and look like heart in shape. The bright red color makes the cone berries very attractive.
- Origin : Egypt
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 3.3cm / Length: 4.5cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 25g (Average)
- Color : Bright red
- Nutrition: Vitamins A, B, C, E; Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium.
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★☆☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : The taste is firm, sweet-sour and juicy.
- Storage : Refrigerate
- Best ate condition:
Wash the strawberries properly, you can eat them raw or with prepared foods like juices, ice cream, milkshakes, cakes cream ect…
- Sweet and Sourish Strawberries
What is in the Order