Japan Pione Okayama Grape [300g/Pack]
- Large berried and purple skin
- Sweet, Juicy with distinct wine-like flavor
- Normally eat with skin peeled
- Skin is edible
- Seed-less (usually undeveloped and undetectable)
Pione grape is a hybrid tetraploid cultivar of Kyoho and Cannon Hall Muscat. Kyoho is well known for it's winery after taste (by popping out the berries within a pinch at the bottom of the berry) while Muscat is commonly growing large size berry. Eating Pione grape is just like eating a grape jelly which taste like wine!
It also known as Black Pearl grapes, being the third most popular grape in Japan and being widely used to make rose wine.
- Origin : Japan
- Size (cm) : 2-4 centimeters in diameter
- Weight (gram) : 350gram +/- per bunch
- Color : Violet Black
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★★☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin are edible ( recommend to remove skin for better taste)
- Sensation : Winery Taste, Smooth Flesh Grape's Jelly alike. Extremely fragrant with a very sugary taste.
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x Japan Pione Okayama Grape [300g/Pack]