Malaysia Ciku [1KG/Pack]
The sapodilla also known as Ciku is not a very familiar tropical fruit to many people, even in Malaysia, but it is definitely one of the best tropical fruit.
Ciku fruits is brown in color, round or oblong in shape, with a thin skin. At first look, the fruit does not look pretty and it certainly won’t attract your attention in the first place. As it’s said, we can’t judge a book by its cover. The same goes to Ciku. Even if the sapodilla looks like a potato, inside it potato skin, there is the golden brown flesh that looks like a pear flavored with maple syrup. Thus, the flesh of a good sapodilla tastes extremely sweet, just like honey and it may just be the sweetest fruit you have ever tried. Each piece contains few seeds that are black, hard, elongated, shiny and flat.
This sweetie fruit is the store house of many nutrients, which is good for well-being.
- Origin : Malaysia
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 4cm / Length: 6.4cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 53g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Brown color / Flesh: Golden brown
- Nutrition: A rich source of antioxidants, vitamin A, C and E, copper, iron, etc.
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★★★
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : The perfect sapodilla is slightly firm when pressed lightly but not be totally soft. The flesh is soft, very sweet like honey and juicy. It is also quite aromatic.
- Storage :Store at room temperature to accelerate the ripening process.
To slow down the ripening process, keep the ciku refrigerated.
- Best ate condition:
or break apart the soft fruit with your hands and enjoy the ciku.
- Wash properly the Ciku
- and remove the skin easily to enjoy the flesh
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x Malaysia Ciku [1KG/Pack]
- 3 Pack x Malaysia Ciku [KG/Pack]