Malaysia Red Dragon Fruit (M) [3Pcs/Pack]
Red Dragon fruit also called Pitaya is Sesame-sized, oblong in shape with a brilliant pink to red appearance with green tip overlapping rind that makes the fruit unique from others. The interior is red in colour and the flesh tastes sweet, its seeds are embedded throughout the flesh. Although the tiny Red Dragon seeds are eaten with the flesh. Besides being tasty, this fruit possess of a lot of juicy and essential minerals with various nutrition ingredients. It is known as most nutritious and famous among fruits in many Asia countries. That is the reason why Dragon Fruit (or pitaya) is one of the Malaysians favourite fruits.
- Origin : Malaysia
- Color : Red skin with brilliant/purple red flesh with petites black seeds
- Nutrition:Protein, Fiber, Calories, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A, B, C
- Sweetness: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★☆☆☆
- Seeded and seeds are edible
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: The fruit is sweet in taste and juicy with similar to watermelon and embeds tinny black seeds. It has a delicately sweet and mildly acidic flavor. The seeds inside the flesh is edible.
- Storage: Refrigerate/Room temp.
- How to eat: The flesh, which is eaten raw or converted into juice. You can eat it chilled or cold, the choice is all yours.
What is in the Order?
- 3 Pcs x Red Dragon Fruit (M)