Malaysia Star Fruit
- Origin : Malaysia
- Color : Green or yellow. A ripe star fruit should be primarily yellow with only hints of green.
- Nutrition : Low in calories but high in Fiber and Vitamin C
- Taste : Sweet sour
- Skin is edible and has tiny dark seeds in the center
- How to eat : Cut off the ends, slice it, remove the seeds and enjoy!
- Caution : May cause adverse effects in some people due to its high oxalate content. Anyone with kidney problems should limit their consumption.
What is in the order?
Malaysia Star Fruit (1kg/1pack)