New Zealand Zespri Green Kiwi (4Pcs/Pack)
It is oval-formed with dark colored, fluffy skin. The lively, green substance appears differently in relation to a white core and small, dark seeds. New Zealand Zespri Green Kiwifruit is a tart, sour and sweet blend of invigorating flavors. A nutritious, tasty, green kiwifruit that is full bodied, full of healthy benefits and famous for its digestive effects.
- Origin : New Zealand
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 5.9cm / Length: 6cm
- Weight (gram) : 108g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Brown color / Flesh: Green
- Nutrition: Vitamin B, C, E, High in fiber, As much Potassium as a banana
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★★☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : Very sweet and creamy flesh. It is more sweet but feel sourness after you swallow.
- Storage :To slow down the ripening process, keep Zespri Green kiwi refrigerated and away from other fruit.
Store at room temperature in a paper bag with ethylene fruits to accelerate the ripening process.
- Best ate condition:
It can be eaten fresh or use in various recipes such as juices, salads ect…
- Peel the skin out and slice the kiwi
- Or Cut the kiwi in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x New Zealand Zespri Green Kiwi (4Pcs/Pack)