South Africa Blueberry (125g/Pack)
A blueberry is a very small fruit that grows in a type of woody plant called a shrub. The blueberry fruits are round and contain many tiny seeds. Dark purple in color when they are ripe, the Blueberry fruits have a sweet taste when mature, with a little acidic
hint or variable acidity level.
Blueberries are very known for their health benefits, They have been shown to protect against cancer
and heart disease
, and can also help maintain mental health
, bone strength and very good for blood pressure
- Origin : South Africa
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 1.2cm / Length: 1cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 2g (Average)
- Color : Dark purple near black
- Nutrition: Very rich in fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrient content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol and they all support heart health.
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★☆☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : Very small fruit but it has a sweet taste, feels like you eat jelly.
- Storage : Refrigerate
- Best ate condition: Blueberries can be eaten freshly picked or incorporated into a variety of recipes like yogurt, pancakes, cereal or, blend them in a syrup or smoothie. You can fold them into sweet breads and muffins or on top of waffles.
What is in the Order