South Africa Packham Triumph Pear
Packham’s Triumph Pears are a cross between two English pears which is Williams’ Bon Chrétien and Uvedale St. Germain
- Origin : South Africa
- Color : The skin transforms from Green to Pale Yellow when ripe. The flesh is White to Ivory colour.
- Nutrition : Rich in Folate, Vitamin C, Copper and Potassium
- Taste : Ripe Packham Pears are juicy and creamy with a sweet and aromatic flavour.
- Skin is edible and has seeds in the center. To get the most fiber, eat your pear with the skin on.
- How to eat : Suited for both raw and cooked applications such as baking and poaching and blended into smoothies.
- Storage : Can keep at room temperature up to 7 days and several weeks when stored in the refrigerator.
What is in the order?
- 4 Pcs x South Africa Packham Triumph Pear