Vietnam Passion Fruit [5Pcs/Pack]
Passionfruit is a small, oval and round shape. The skin of the fruit is smooth, the color of the skin is dark purple and under the skin is a cotton-white shell. The passion fruit interior is a cavity of edible yellow to green jelly and medium sized black seeds. The pulp is very aromatic and has a tropical flavor like pineapple, mango, papaya, guava and citrus. It is consumed for the flesh which is, sweet and slightly acidic which is good for ice cream, whipped cream, juices.
- Origin : Vietnam
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 6cm / Length: 6.1cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 82g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Dark purple / Flesh: yellow to green jelly
- Nutrition: Passion fruit is a good source of nutrients, especially fiber, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★☆☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: Sweet and somewhat acid
- Storage: Room temperature or Refrigerate
- Best ate condition: Use a knife to cut the passion fruit in half, then you can use a spoon to scoop out the fruit’s flesh and eat it plain. You can sprinkle some sugar to balance the sourness.
What is in the order?