Australia Orange Candy Melon (Orange Flesh)
Uniform fruit size and shape, Smooth skin, Crispy flesh texture, vibrant coloured, the Australia orange candy is very generous in taste with excellent sweetness, flavour and aroma like a candy. Aroma and flavour! Full of goodness and just the right balance of natural sugars, this fleshy fruit is the perfect complement to any meal or simply on its own.
- Origin : Australia
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 14cm / Length: 19cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 2.5kg (Average)
- Color : Skin: Yellow Flesh: Orange
- Nutrition: Calories, fiber, protein no fat
- Sweetness: ★★★★★
- Rareness ★★★★☆
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: Easy to cut and the flesh texture is crispy and remarkably sweet and aromatic.
- Storage: Refrigerate when it’s ripe or cut
- How to eat: Cut the fruit in length from the middle, slice in into smaller pieces as you want. Remove the seeds and enjoy your fruit
What is in the order?
How to know if a Melon is ripe and ready to eat?
They should smell like fragrant flowers, that’s how you know they’re ripe. If they don’t smell, you can still buy them and let them sit out on your counter for a few days until they are just right.
When you shake a rock/cantaloupe melon, pay attention if the seeds are loose. If they are, then the melon is ripe.
When you squeeze a melon, it shouldn’t be hard as a rock, it should give a little. Now, obviously you don’t want a spoiled melon, so it shouldn’t be too “squeezable” either!
4. Stem (Anthena)
They should be fully dried and soft at the stem root