Australia Yellow Peach (S)
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x Australia Yellow Peach (S)[6Pcs/Pack]
- 2 Pack x Australia Yellow Peach (S)[6Pcs/Pack]
Peaches are low in acidity, which allows for their natural sweetness. Their skin is fuzzy and creamy white colored with and pink red strip. At maturity and at room temperature the fruits release a sweet flavour and aroma. Like yellow flesh peaches, red or pink tonus of the skin varies for each variety.
- Origin : Australia
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 5.5cm / Length: 5.1cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 97g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Red with yellow strips Flesh: yellow
- Nutrition: Great Source of Vitamin A and C, Magnesium, Calcium, Copper, Phosphorus and Iron.
- Sweetness / Sourness: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation: Sour in taste, the flesh it firm and crunchy, with an aromatic smell and flavor
- Storage: Room temp: Out of direct sunlight to soften it Refrigerate: Once ripe for longer shelf life
- How to eat:
Peeling yellow peaches will enhance their flavor. Peaches are a fantastic any-time snack.