Australia Zantes Champagne Grape [500g/Pack]
Very small in size, champagne grapes are round in shape like a pea. The seedless grapes are dark red in color, and have delicate and thin skin that almost pops open when you bite. The flesh is translucent green and juicy. Champagne grapes are succulent, crisp, and tastes sweet with a hint of tartness.
- Origin : Australia
- Size (cm) : 15cm/bunch (Height)
- Weight (gram) : 105g/bunch
- Color : Skin: Red color / Flesh: Translucent green
- Nutrition: Contain some vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, calcium, and fiber.
- Sweetness ★★★☆ ☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : Small in size, you can eat more than one once. It tastes fresh, sweet and somehow sour and feels like a jelly in the mouth
- Storage : Refrigerate
- Best ate condition: Best suited for both raw and cooked applications such as baking or roasting. They are mostly used for their small size and tender skins in baking desserts such as pastries, scones, muffins, and cakes. They can also be used as a table grape and put on top of cereals, granola, and yogurt.
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x Australia Zantes Champagne Grape [500g/Pack]
- Around 3-4 bunch per pack