China Angeleno Plum (M)
Whats in your order?
- 1 Pack x China Angeleno Plum (M) [5Pcs/Pack]
The Angeleno is a heart-shaped plum with dark red to purple skin and moderately sweet, firm, amber flesh and pale yellow in colour which encompasses a small centred stone. The flesh of this dark red plum is dense, firm and crunchy. The fruit in less juicy but its flavour is well-balanced because of its long growing time. Opposite to the main-steam plum varieties, it doesn’t soften along the time and it is very different to other soft succulent varieties like Victoria plum for example, but the Angeleno plum is very popular with customers due to ease of storage and transport.
- Origin : China
- Color : Skin: Purple to black Flesh: Pale yellow
- Nutrition: Vitamin A and C, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. and Iron.
- Sweetness / Sourness: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation: Less juicy, sweet, meaty, dense and crunchy
- Storage: Refrigerate / room temp
- How to eat:
Wash before eating and slice the plum