Japan Okayama Pione Grape [300G/Pack]
Pione Grapes have an plump and oval to round shape with thick dark purple skin. While the flesh is translucent, aromatic with a jelly-like consistency. Pione Grape have high sugar content. It also known as Black Pearl grapes, being the third most popular grape in Japan and being widely used to make rose wine.
- Origin : Japan
- Variety : Pione
- Color : Violet Black
- Nutrition : Vitamin V, Vitamin K, Fiber, Potassium, Copper, Magnesium
- Skin are edible (recommend to remove skin for better taste)
- Sensation : Winery Taste, Smooth Flesh Grape's Jelly alike. Extremely fragrant with a very sugary taste.
- Storage : Refrigerate (Unwashed Pione Grape can be kept up to one week)
- How to eat : Can be eaten with or without the skin. Also can be tossed into fruit bowls or used as topping for desserts.
What is in the order?
1 Pack x Japan Okayama Pione Grape [300G/Pack]