New Zealand Feijoa (Pineapple Guava)
What is in the Order?
Fei-jo-a (also known as pineapple guava) size is small and it's in green and shaped like an egg. The refreshing scent smell unique even some say it smell like sweet candy.
Once a Feijoa is ripe (slightly soft) it can be eaten fresh like a Kiwi Fruit, by just scooping out the flesh.
- Origin : New Zealand
- Size (cm) : 6.3cm ( Height) / 4.5cm ( Diameter)
- Weight (gram) : 80gram
- Color : Light Green
- Sweetness ★★★☆☆ ( when is ripe)
- Rareness ★★★★☆
- Seedless ( inner are edible like kiwi)
- Skin edible ( recommend to eat without skin, as it taste sour!)
- Sensation Soft and juicy. The more jelly you found, it's more sweet
- Storage: Refrigerate
How you eat the Feijoa
1. Slice the Feijoa into half
2. Scoop out the flesh ( like eating kiwi)