South Africa Cara Cara Orange
Cara Cara Oranges are commonly referred as ‘the Pink Navel”. Offering succulent flavour, the sweet flesh is low in acid and seedless. Some describe the flavour reminiscent to a perfect blend of tangerine and grapefruit.
- Origin : South Africa
- Variety : Cara-Cara Size "55
- Color : Has orange skin with pinkish red or deep salmon color flesh
- Nutrition : Vitamin C, Fiber, Potassium and Folate
- Taste : Sweet and juicy with mild sour taste
- How to eat : Peel off the rind and enjoy! Also suitable for smoothies, juice and fruit salad.
- Storage : Store in a cool spot (can last up to two weeks when store in refrigerator)
What is in the order?
- 1 Pc x South Africa Cara Cara Orange