South Africa Grapefruit (M)
Coming from South Africa, this Grapefruit interior has a deep red color of flesh. It’s a most pigmented grapefruit and seeded. The flesh contains high juice amount and taste is semi-sweet and sour. It is a very healthy fruit also known to accelerate weight loss.
- Origin : South Africa
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 9cm / Length: 8.5cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 327g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Orange Flesh: Pink
- Nutrition: Great Source of Vitamin A and C, Calcium, and Iron.
- Sweetness / Sourness: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: Juicy flesh, sour to semi-sweet, but somewhat bitter so it is advisable to eat it with salt or spices
- Storage: Room temp/Refrigerate. But best at room temperature
What is in the Order?