USA Arra Black Grape [500g/Pack]
Native to California, these black seedless variety of grapes are large in size. Arra Black Grape are round to slightly oval shaped, their skin is deep purple in color, to near black with a waxy bloom appearance. The flesh tastes remarkably sweet, it is one of the sweetest variety, with a tender and juicy in texture along with a muscat flavor.
- Origin : USA
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 2cm / Length: 3cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 12g
- Color : Skin: Deep purple near black / Flesh: Translucent green
- Nutrition: Contain some vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, calcium, and fiber.
- Sweetness ★★★★★
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation : They are remarkably sweet like candy and juicy once its popped
- Storage : Refrigerate
What is in the order?
- 1 Pack x USA Arra Black Grape [500g/Pack]
- 2 Pack x USA Arra Black Grape [500g/Pack]