The Australia Mango is a late-season, semi-dwarf variety with large, highly colored fruit. This variety of the Mango is called Calypso. Calypso mango is vibrant in color, containing a large amount of flesh and having a long shelf life. The ripe flesh is firm, has a smooth texture with low fiber and is pale yellow in color.
- Origin : Australia
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 10cm / Length: 12.5cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 757g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Yellowy orange skin with a deep pink blush Flesh: Yellow orange flesh
- Nutrition: Vitamins A and C. Contains potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Sweetness / Sourness: ★★★★★
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: Sweet, Juicy and Fragrant when its ripe
- Storage: Room temperature when not fully ripe and/or Refrigerate when it's ripe (PS: Do NOT put the mango in refrigerator unless it's fully ripe. Once you put it in fridge when the fruit is still raw, and you get it back in room temp. the fruit may be sour, even if ripe )
- How to eat: The best to enjoy the Aust is to slice and eat it fresh. It is commonly used in desserts, enjoy
What is in the order?