Uganda Fresh Avocado (L)
Shaped like a large pear and coloured green, the Uganda Avocado’s variety is named fuerte. Fuerte avocado has a medium-thin and smooth skin that is easily peeled off, with a dense pale green in colour flesh. Its flesh is oily, buttery texture with a rich creamy flavour and hazelnut’s notes. This variety is considered by many experts as the best tasting variety of avocado.
- Origin : Uganda
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 8cm / Length: 10cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 345g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Green Flesh: Pale Green
- Nutrition: Protein, potassium, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin E, and vitamin K
- Creamy: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin not edible
- Sensation: Smooth and creamy
- Storage: Room temp to soften it. Refrigerate once cut
- How to eat: Its creamy flesh is usually used raw in dips or salads. It is advisable not to expose the fruit to direct heat like broiling but to cook it briefly or just add it on top of long cooked-dishes. The fat content of this fuerte makes it a well combination element with acidic vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, citrus, pineapple or acidic dressings. It is also usable as alternate for butter or added to sandwiches.
What is in the Order
Tips for a simple test for ripeness:
Gently apply pressure on the stem to see if it yields. If it does, it's ready to eat!
*Avoid squeezing the center of the avocado as the flesh will gets bruise.
MBG will strive to provide the best online fresh fruits shopping experience to our customers.
Please let our customer service know if you need our help at email@example.com