Peru Fresh Figs / Buah Tin
It is a completely unique fig compared to the common green variety, the fig's skin of changes from soft green to purple, then to brown or dark green when it gets more ripe. The interior of the fig looks pink to red and taste very sweet. The Peru fresh fig should feel firm and very tasty. The Peruvian fig is definitely more flavorsome in its variety.
- Origin : Peru
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 4.3cm / Length: 5.4cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 47g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Dark purple / Flesh: Light red
- Nutrition: Rich in carbohydrates, high caloric value, rich in fiber and mineral acids like calcium potassium and magnesium.
- Sweetness / Sourness ★★★☆☆
- Rareness ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation: Felling the seeds while eating the flesh, which makes it crispy. The flesh is sour and sweet.
- Storage: Room temperature or Refrigerate
- How to eat: It can be consumed fresh, in jam, salads, warm or cold. It can also be consumed with or without the skin.
Eat when it is soft
What is in the Order?
- 6 Pack x Peru Fresh Figs / Buah Tin